Fiverr Forum

New Fish in the sea called Fiverr

I am a new user. It’s been 11 days in fiverr as a seller, but few months as a buyer.

I am still looking out for my first customers.

Please can someone advice what it takes to make first sale.

Am I too optimistic in expecting a sale within 15 days of creating a gig.

I had 3 gigs under my name, I deleted 2 of those because of no buyers.

I have settled down on the below gig and counting days to make a sale. Fingers crossed.
https://www.fiverr.com/creative_fun/do-in-depth-detailed-review-of-your-website-and-blog

Dear Creative Fun:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

Be sure to make use of tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

http://blog.fiverr.com/fiverrcast-episode-21-from-buyer-to-seller-transcript/

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

For example:

Your profile image: Should be a color photo of you, smiling.
Your log line: No suggestions
Your profile text - note the edits:

A few years ago I was bitten by the creativity bug. From that day, I have been trying to read new things about creativity, just for fun’s sake. I am a Post Graduate. I have worked in the Information Technology (IT) industry for 8+ years. My Hobbies are reading books and playing chess. -[Name Buyers Should Call You]

All your gigs should have video and 3 images, and so on… You definitely need to polish the language and spelling of your gig.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

Good luck,
Blaise

Hi,

Thanks a lot for all the tips and suggestions.

I will start working on my fiverr profile and of course on the gig too.

Thank you once again.