Fiverr Forum

New Fiverr account setup at 65% completion rate

I have just created my Fiverr account and wish to begin creating gigs. The automated setup process has taken me through all the necessary steps to set up my profile including verifying my account and providing details about my skills etc.

However, I cannot complete the process until a 70% completion of my profile is met. I have provided all that I could but I am at still at 65% and the site still wishes for me to provide linked accounts, a website, and/or official certifications. The problem is I don’t have any of those… Do I really need those three things to continue?

Please help. Thank you in advance.

4 Likes

It would be best if you contact CS. They can help you with this. Everyone here is a buyer or seller, and many of us are not sure of the answer to your question.

1 Like

contact Customer support

Congrats for joining us! Please, contact “Customer Support”, and wait up to 48 hours till they respond. Here is a link to make it easier for you:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

Hi there @fitcopyservices welcome to the Forum, glad you’ve joined the family. :smiley:

Best of luck!

Warmly Humberto

tenor

Connect your profile with facebook, Linkedin and Email. Hope these will reach you to 100%. Last night I make 65% to 100% by connecting them with my fiverr profile.

complete your profile !