Fiverr Community Forum

New Fiverr-er here! Excited and eager to get to work :)

Hey there! I’m Micah, a Syracuse, NY based graphic designer and multimedia artist. I absolutely love creating and being able to bring others’ ideas and imagination to life. Every penny I earn on here is going towards my BFA in graphic design, so I really appreciate the clients that hire me and I look forward to meeting and working with you :slight_smile:

Custom QR Codes

Minimal Flat Lay Scenes
no link because us newbies can only post 2 per post :stuck_out_tongue:

Fun xkcd-Style Cartoons

If you’ve got a second, check out one of my gigs and let me know what you think. Also, it’s awesome to see everyone’s work, and I’m excited to get started, though I know it can be a bit slow in the beginning. Any tips or advice for a newbie would be greatly appreciated :smiley:

Thanks everyone for stopping by—stay healthy and keep being awesome :wink:

Best,
Micah

Welcome to fiverr forum!
Take time to read through the forum for lots of tips and information. Good luck :+1:

Great profile, great copy. Love the humour (face it - you’re broke lol). That’s how you stand out!

Big props for the XKCD inspiration as well. You’ll be sure to do well!

Thank you! Will do :slight_smile:

Thanks for the kind words and for taking the time to check me out—I really appreciate it :smile: Also, I took a peek at your work, and just wanna say that your video editing is on point :fire:

1 Like