Fiverr Forum

New Fiverr Level Feature and How it has Affected ME

@graphics_pro360 You cannot do what you are suggesting without getting banned.

Why are you making assumptions bro? where is it in Fiverr’s TOS that if a buyer places an order on a gig and you delivered what was promised on your gig and you wait for the buyer to seek for revisions, you will be banned? kindly show me. Thanks

where is it in Fiverr’s TOS that if a buyer places an order on a gig and you delivered what was promised on your gig and you wait for the buyer to seek for revisions, you will be banned? kindly show me. Thanks

How am I going to start the orders?

Same had two orders canceled that were incomplete…my gig dropped a whole page. This is simply wrong. Somone should Pin this post so it catches attention cause with the new updates rolling out in Jan this is just gonna end up negatively affecting everyone.

Recently a client of mine placed a new order and forgot to add requirements, due to the fact that we already discussed the job at hand. Fiverr now have this link below any new order that says “I have all I need, start the order” (something of that nature).

Please note: am not saying we should do anything wrong here, you can check your old inactive orders, if the option is there, then click on the link and deliver what you have on your gig, this may eventually bring back the client and get the job done and get you paid.

Exactly my point bro! This forum is meant for us to share the wrongs we experience on fiverr every other day. I see sellers getting booted for every thing that happens on fiverr… 99% of these issues are caused by either the buyer or the fiverr system.
So unfair! :frowning:

Thanks bro. Its such a sad situation.

I could do that on the last three incomplete orders but the rest have no way to start them.

I will just leave them alone.

ok. Good luck with business on fiverr. we’re all learning along the way.

Im not your brother. and Im not making assumptions. you do what you suggested and I will not need to show you anything as you will be banned.

seems you’re getting angry off what’s not. I wasn’t talking to you and this is a forum where we are allowed to share our thoughts. I don’t need you to be my brother and I have never said anything that will get any account banned. Thanks for your advice.

Don’t worry, the moon is in funny phase at the moment and people are feeling all huffed up. I think it is clear that you will not be being banned since you did the right thing off your own back from the start and likely only made the ‘let’s start orders ourselves’ comment in jest which hasn’t been interpreted this way.

I think people are not understanding what he is suggesting and I didn’t either at first.
He is just saying to start the order and complete it I think. You can’t deliver an empty order, but you can start it and do the order and complete it and deliver it.

I did the same but after 3 months the guy decides to show up, complete the ordering process and then sends me a “don’t want anymore” message with a cancellation request which I argued - a lot to no avail.

yes this. I’ve had people place orders and then change their mind after they have placed the order for whatever reason, even after providing all the information in conversation.You need to be careful here because there is nothing stopping the buyer from contacting support and stating they did not fill out the order details, or start the order, after you deliver it. You then have a cancellation on your hands as well and if the buyer goes into rage mode with support its not going to end well.

LOL…
you are worried you drop down to 72%?
me??? 32% but it didn’t affected my sales
buyer keep coming and coming…
just keep the buyer rating good 100%

i maintain 95% and now it’s 96% because of 1 star.

How did the CS respond after you told them that the cancellations DID in fact affect your completion rate?

I haven’t contacted them since actually. I don’t care to have second conversations with people who have a past history of lying directly to my face. Who’s to say they won’t do it a second time?

They apologized as usual and did nothing to rectify it.