Fiverr Forum

New fiverr person over here!

Hello everyone,

I opened my account few months ago but just started researching about gigs how to’s… It looks like there is a lot of potential here on Fiverr!
What are your experiences??

I would love to hear about your beginnings…

Peace and love beautiful people <3
JelenaCho

2 Likes

Hello Jelena,
welcome to fiverr. Yes the first three months are always searching and trying how to improve gigs. November was a hard month for me. I hope December will be the best month for us here in Fiverr, let end this year on the best way possible.

2 Likes

Yes!!
I plan to post my first gig this week. Already did some research and read tips and tricks. Hopefully I will get some customers, and hopefully December will be a good month for everyone! If not, there’s always 2020.

:smile:

3 Likes

best of luck to you dear

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

use keywords for your Gigs to imporve your Gig ranks

There’s also a free course on learn from Fiverr that gives you summary of basic to do’s on profile, gigs, and customer relation.

Welcome to Fiverr forum jelenacho! Stay positive :smiley:

Welcome! I started back on Fiverr a while ago, got out of it and now back in as a voice actor and love every bit of it! Glad you can join

same goes here. i’m also a new member i joined last November. Till i didn’t create any gig here cause i’m doing some research on it. anyway welcome and have a great Christmas ahead. :slight_smile: