Fiverr Community Forum

New fiverr person over here!

Hello everyone,

I opened my account few months ago but just started researching about gigs how to’s… It looks like there is a lot of potential here on Fiverr!
What are your experiences??

I would love to hear about your beginnings…

Peace and love beautiful people <3
JelenaCho

3 Likes

Hello Jelena,
welcome to fiverr. Yes the first three months are always searching and trying how to improve gigs. November was a hard month for me. I hope December will be the best month for us here in Fiverr, let end this year on the best way possible.

3 Likes

Yes!!
I plan to post my first gig this week. Already did some research and read tips and tricks. Hopefully I will get some customers, and hopefully December will be a good month for everyone! If not, there’s always 2020.

:smile:

3 Likes

best of luck to you dear

2 Likes

use keywords for your Gigs to imporve your Gig ranks

There’s also a free course on learn from Fiverr that gives you summary of basic to do’s on profile, gigs, and customer relation.

Welcome to Fiverr forum jelenacho! Stay positive :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome! I started back on Fiverr a while ago, got out of it and now back in as a voice actor and love every bit of it! Glad you can join

2 Likes

same goes here. i’m also a new member i joined last November. Till i didn’t create any gig here cause i’m doing some research on it. anyway welcome and have a great Christmas ahead. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, I wish us both to create the best gigs for great start of 2020. :money_mouth_face::joy:

1 Like

Can’t wait to start. I just started working online. Not a complete pro at what I do but I am a quick learner and eager to work remote. Hopefully customers will be pleased with my work.

I am doing my best to be positive in any situation!
From what I read, that is a good trait to have here on Fiverr :upside_down_face:

Hey, Welcome to fiverr :smiley:

1 Like