New Fiverr Profiles

I noticed Fiverr is laying out some new profiles, with an added skills, certification, linked accounts, etc.

I like the idea, but I wish they would add an "About Me’ section with more characters so you can explain a bit more about yourself and what you do.

What do you guys think of the new layout?

The new layout appeared about a month ago, and I was still considering what to write, when… suddenly it disappeared. A few days ago it reappeared, and I don’t want to write anything until I see that it’s permanent. The reason is, you have to constantly rewrite you profile desc so that you’re not repeating yourself - u know what i mean?

No need for a bigger “about me” section.

I like how they now allow for specific skills, but the certification part needs some sort of verification.

Otherwise we’re going to see a lot of sellers with credentials from Adobe and whatnot.

Looks like Fiverr is trying to help people that are professionals in their field, which is fine by me.

I am confused about something -
Fiverr wrote:
"Your profile now lets you add info such as:
Social verifications: Link directly to Facebook, Twitter and your other online presence”

But in the TOS, making outside contact is not allowed.
So by adding a link to my fb / blog, etc, isn’t this an invitation to make contact outside of fiverr??

Archived