New Fiverr Seller - Corporate Lawyer

obaidriaz934

I am Obaid Riaz, I am the Head of the Contracts department at G.NQ Advocates & Legal Consultants. I am an experienced corporate commercial lawyer qualified from Pakistan with over 8 years of experience. I provide a varied set of legal services to clients across the globe at affordable prices including contract life-cycle management (which includes contracts drafting, review, redlining, abstraction & summarization), other legal drafting services (such as memos, case summaries and briefings), legal support services and other legal advisory services. I possess excellent communication skills.

I am an experienced corporate commercial lawyer qualified from Pakistan with over 8 years of experience. I provide a varied set of legal services to clients across the globe at affordable prices including contract life-cycle management (which includes contracts drafting, review, redlining, abstraction & summarization), other legal drafting services (such as memos, case summaries and briefings), legal support services and other legal advisory services. I possess excellent communication skills.

Archived