New fiverr seller ?

mhamilton8

I’m a new seller on fiverr and I’ve put my gig up but now I have to figure out how to get my first buyer! Is there some ways I can advertise and can someone give me some insight on my gig? Thank you so much!

favicon-32x32.png.f651fee89f6346ddcf9360f4eb3db2da.png Fiverr.com
do-photo-cut-out-background-removal-professionally.jpg.f8966a6610b2a8b301dbb209cf2934c8.jpg

Mhamilton8: I will do photo cut out, background removal professionally for $5...

For only $5, Mhamilton8 will do photo cut out, background removal professionally. | Why me?Hello! I'm a graphic designer with 6+ years of experience in photoshop. I strive to do my absolute best and put my all into | Fiverr

Welcome! I liked your banner, it is really simple and appealing to eye in my humble opinion. But it would be better if you added some of your works as well. People will evaluate your quality with your works.

And after you variegate your portfolio, the best thing to do is to wait. Once you get couple of orders with good star ratings, you should get more orders.

Just keep in mind that Fiverr does not promise you anything and there are plenty of people that do the same job as you.

Welcome! I liked your banner, it is really simple and appealing to eye in my humble opinion. But it would be better if you added some of your works as well. People will evaluate your quality with your works.

And after you variegate your portfolio, the best thing to do is to wait. Once you get couple of orders with good star ratings, you should get more orders.

Just keep in mind that Fiverr does not promise you anything and there are plenty of people that do the same job as you.

Thank you, I really appreciate your response!

Hi… please go through the tips and tricks given in this category. You will get n number ideas to get your first sale.

Fiverr Tips

Fiverr Tips is a section to read Community News, Rules, and to Read/Post User Introductions. Please post tips in individual categories. Tips for Sellers and Tips for Buyers is for original tips posts to sellers/buyers. If you are asking for tips for yourself, do that in Improve my Gig.

Hi… please go through the tips and tricks given in this category. You will get n number ideas to get your first sale.

Fiverr Tips

Fiverr Tips is a section to read Community News, Rules, and to Read/Post User Introductions. Please post tips in individual categories. Tips for Sellers and Tips for Buyers is for original tips posts to sellers/buyers. If you are asking for tips for yourself, do that in Improve my Gig.

Ok, will do. Thanks!!

Here you go

Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let me tell you the truth. Getting started here and getting the first order is not that easy. It is not that simple. But if you are dedicated and passionate about selling your services here and make some money, it is very much possible. I will tell you wh…

Archived