Fiverr Community Forum

New Fiverr Update 2020

Hello guys,

So, I just got back on Fiverr today and was welcomed with an ‘update’ notification. All good, I obliged and since the update, I haven’t been able to access other parts of my app like the dashboard, buyers request, and co.

I can’t make any sense of this. Please, anyone have the same problem? Here’s a screenshot;

1 Like

Hi @jay_iji,

I’m having the same problem. :cry:

Kindly, if you don’t mind, are you trying to upgrade your app for Android or Apple?

2 Likes

Apple.

And I’ve tried to reinstall as well, still same. It’s so annoying.

2 Likes

Me too.

Either we buy a new iPhone, or we live without the app. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Are you on v2.72.3(1)?

1 Like

Hi Frank,

Mine is iPhone 5 and the app can’t be upgraded. Fiverr’s app upgrade was made for iOS 11 compatible. So, at least, iPhone 5S must be used. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Oh I see. So the app stopped functioning on iPhones older than 5s?

1 Like

Sadly, that’s it. :pensive:

2 Likes

I am also having the same problem. I have a Samsung Duos phone. The upgraded app is not compatible with my phone. This is a big problem. :disappointed_relieved: :cry:

2 Likes

My Android app stopped working last year and I couldn’t upgrade it because the upgrade wasn’t compatible with my phone. So, for me, two out of two… :cry:

no everything is going better as past

3 Likes

Same here… .app not working for me as well… Android version

2 Likes

Fiverr android app is working fine here.

This is so sad; mine is an iPhone6s and maybe it’s truly time for an upgrade!:weary:

1 Like

Have you tried updating the iOS? Your phone is newer than mine and, supposedly, it should support the new app.

It seems to be working fine on my 2 iPhones.

Smooth as silk on the 11

Still seems to work ok on the 6 Plus too

Maybe Fiverr will buy all the great sellers a compatible phone with their updated app, to show support :wink:

i have iphone 6plus there is no any change everything is normal thank GOD :blush: :blush: