New Fiverr Update 2020

jay_iji

Hello guys,

So, I just got back on Fiverr today and was welcomed with an ‘update’ notification. All good, I obliged and since the update, I haven’t been able to access other parts of my app like the dashboard, buyers request, and co.

I can’t make any sense of this. Please, anyone have the same problem? Here’s a screenshot;

DB80102D-270F-45A1-A3F8-906619819BFB.thumb.jpeg.0db0b90eac70ad11ad17d77338752dad.jpeg
image746×1252 81.8 KB

I am also having the same problem. I have a Samsung Duos phone. The upgraded app is not compatible with my phone. This is a big problem. 😥

I am also having the same problem. I have a Samsung Duos phone. The upgraded app is not compatible with my phone. This is a big problem. 😥

My Android app stopped working last year and I couldn’t upgrade it because the upgrade wasn’t compatible with my phone. So, for me, two out of two… 😢

My Android app stopped working last year and I couldn’t upgrade it because the upgrade wasn’t compatible with my phone. So, for me, two out of two… 😢

Same here… .app not working for me as well… Android version

This is so sad; mine is an iPhone6s and maybe it’s truly time for an upgrade!😩

This is so sad; mine is an iPhone6s and maybe it’s truly time for an upgrade!😩

Have you tried updating the iOS? Your phone is newer than mine and, supposedly, it should support the new app.

Archived