New Fiverr Users and First Work Order

farhankhan1086

Hi Friends,

I am new to this platform and come up with multiple years of professional experience in the field of Media and Marketing which will help the clients in their businesses and getting more exposure.

Here, I am offering professional PowerPoint presentation services with attractive designs, layout, templates, and graphs. Apart from this, providing social media marketing services, covert documents, and formatting services in a professional way.

Can anyone guide me on what steps should new users take which will help them to take the first order here?

Here is my GIG link:
GIG

Thanks

Hi Friends,

I am new to this platform and come up with multiple years of professional experience in the field of Media and Marketing which will help the clients in their businesses and getting more exposure.

Here, I am offering professional PowerPoint presentation services with attractive designs, layout, templates, and graphs. Apart from this, providing social media marketing services, covert documents, and formatting services in a professional way.

Can anyone guide me on what steps should new users take which will help them to take the first order here?

Here is my GIG link:

GIG

Thanks

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Archived