New fivver member

kaporaandrew

Hey guys
I’m new and happy to have joined this platform .
Here’s my gig’s link.

favicon-32x32.png.89bf0161205cb48ec8baf01dd64aedf5.png Fiverr.com
do-reports-and-articles-of-electrical-engineering.jpg.57f84ced9b8f5240a4629b5fdf680ef7.jpg

Kaporaandrew: I will do reports and articles on electrical engineering for...

For only $10, Kaporaandrew will do reports and articles on electrical engineering. | Welcome to my Gig,My Area of expertise are :✔circuit-analysis✔power electronics✔fundamental of electronics✔magnetic circuits✔signals and system✔power system✔power...

I deal in engineering reports and articles writing .I also solve problems related to electrical and electronics engineering .

Hello
Dear friend,
@kaporaandrew.

I hope you do have an electrical engineering degree because it is most essential to write an article on it especially if you do have both practical & theoretical experience.

Let me know fiber is a component or Plastic is a component and which one is a bad conductor of electricity.

I hope you are doing very well.

Welcome to Fiverr.com.

Happy Earning!
cheers

Welcome! I think you will do well. Why don’t you offer Electrical Engineering online classes? You will do well with this! Just remember, if you opt to do online lessons, you must never teach or help with homework from an institution or school. It is illegal. But if you formulate your own lessons, it is fine.

Just delete one thing from your gig: DON’T give unlimited revisions! There are scammers out there that will take advantage of this. I give 2 revisions and I specify what these revisions are in the requirement section of my gig.

Archived