Fiverr Community Forum

New Forum Platform Migration

We will be launching a NEW FORUM PLATFORM on June 22nd!

1. On Thursday, June 17th, we will freeze our current forum and place it into read-only mode.

2. The full migration and testing will last about 3 days due to the large number of posts as well as the multiple time zones where principles are working.

3. Once we’re confident everything has been tested and is working correctly, we will re-launch the new forum on Tuesday June 22nd.

Stay tuned for more information about the new forum over the next few weeks leading up to launch!

200w

222 Likes

Woooooooowwwwwww… :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

This sounds interesting :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Let’s goooooo! :slight_smile:

Can’t wait.

12 Likes

Waiting to see it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s cool, waiting. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

* gasp * :scream: Oh no! What will I do for three whole days!

(Teasing, I’ve already got a few projects in mind. :grin: :art: Looking forward to this transition! Thank you for letting us know the estimates.)

13 Likes

Yes, there will be a lot of “bugs” and nuances that we’ll all have to be open about. If something’s broken, not working we’ll fix it.

We can only test so much in sandbox mode before it’s live.

14 Likes

Who is playing in your sandbox? @imagination7413 would be a good tester.

11 Likes

Really appreciative. just wow!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the vote of confidence @vickiespencer, but I’m probably too slow.

(Though I did recently figure out how to visually get around the 20-character rule.)

5 Likes

Where are you guys migrating to? Really dig Discourse, pretty interested to know what’s coming next :smiley:

3 Likes

Waiting for the new version of forum… really will be great. Waiting for surprise…

7 Likes

sounds good will wait for the new version of platform

7 Likes

Just archive it all and do a real reboot :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Can’t wait to see how it looks with the new forum after the migration

3 Likes

awesome!! :smiley:

and I hope that many “echoes” will be removed automatically and also those that give weird “tips” confusing the community and creating myths haha :wink:

6 Likes

Amazing brother.
Wait for your next update.

1 Like

Yeah whatever, you don’t help us here, you don’t help us there for sure

2 Likes