New forum user!

madmachinemad

Hello everyone. I’m a new cellar. I’ve been connected for a few days. But now I have not received any order. I am regularly providing buyer requests. Now I want to advise the experts how to get the order. Thanks everyone

Hi there, nice to know you!

I think there’s a subforum if you want to ask for help or tips in Improve my Gig. Let’s visit there together! 😉

Thanks, man!

Best not to assume that everyone who uses a profile logo is male! 😉

And you’re correct! Do you think that it’s better to change it to our face or not? Because come to think of it, now i’m worried it’ll affect a trust whatsoever hahaha

And you’re correct! Do you think that it’s better to change it to our face or not? Because come to think of it, now i’m worried it’ll affect a trust whatsoever hahaha

It is a personal choice as to whether you use a profile photo, cartoon style photo, or logo.

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, mate, man, brother, sister, etc. as lots of people don’t like it, and it will put many buyers off.

It is a personal choice as to whether you use a profile photo, cartoon style photo, or logo.

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, mate, man, brother, sister, etc. as lots of people don’t like it, and it will put many buyers off.

All noted! I’m sorry for being so overexcited.

Thank you for the first lesson! I’ll treasure it from now 😉

• 2 weeks later...

Archived