Fiverr Forum

New freelancer, new user, new me

Heyya there I am Nathaniel Bird (RedBirdX05), I am incredibly new to Fiverr and freelancing in general, and so far I’m loving the way everything is so simple yet there’s so many things to do on this website.

I had picked up an interest in graphic design at around late 2018, I took up a course for graphic design,
finished it, and didn’t really do much with the talent other than mess around and make designs and keep
them to myself, but recently I have started to make designs for my friends, and slowly I began to realise
my potential.

So it really started when one of my friends said he’d pay me to create a overlay for his twitch stream, and
from there I started doing commissions on Discord servers and so far it’s been going great, and then my
sister recommended this site, and here I am now.

I may not be any shining confidence idol, but I’m gaining stream y’know? I’m improving on my graphic
design hobby and I can see how this could potentially become a reliable source of pocket change.

Getting to know the community is my current goal right now, so maybe pop in a reply to this and we can exchange hellos?

Thank you for reading. -Nathaniel Bird

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum

Here are the forum rules Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's for your reference.

Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks, this is my new home…

2 Likes

Such an elaborate intro, nice, especially seeing how many “I’m new, give me tips” ones we get to read here :sweat_smile:

Glad you like it so far, welcome to the forum and good luck on your Fiverr path. :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Hi, @redbirdx05 Welcome to your new journey. I also form the same genre as yours and love graphic design. Have a great Fiverr experience!

3 Likes

Hi @redbirdx05 , Welcome to the community!
I wish you all the best on your journey ahead :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to Happy journey to fiverr.

3 Likes

Good luck with your graphical designs:)

4 Likes

Welcome to the Community Brother!!

2 Likes

Wish you best of luck ahead

1 Like

hello and welcome to forum…:hugs:

1 Like

Welcome to the fiverr :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are welcome to the community.

1 Like

@redbirdx05 Welcome to this domain. have a remarkable journey. Best of luck.

1 Like

Welcome to the Fiverr Best of luck :muscle::+1:

1 Like

Thank you all so very much for the uplifting and kind comments!

Wlcome to the family Best of luck

1 Like