New gig and would love some feedback! PLEASE? :P

voicecreate

It says “The Princes Trust” - maybe change to “The Prince’s Trust”

It says "The base price of $5 gets you 200 words, and each additional 200 words is only $5. ".
If I enter 400 words in the box the price changes to $15. Shouldn’t it only change to $10?

At a glance, looks wonderful! I’ll look a bit more closely, but to get started:
Check out (FAQ) point 1, and there’s a good number of links in the (RRD) section (including a free Fiverr course that covers a lot of helpful things!), but for sure you can up your profile English level to ‘fluent’ and I think there’s an option for UK English that can be ‘native/bilingual’.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

Everything looks and sounds great except for one thing.

Your main demo video has the background music a little too loud. I’d decrease the background music a little so your voice comes through better.

Other than that, it sounds awesome! Good luck!

Thanks! Will change the background music volume and get it reuploaded, thanks for your feedback!

At a glance, looks wonderful! I’ll look a bit more closely, but to get started:

Check out (FAQ) point 1, and there’s a good number of links in the (RRD) section (including a free Fiverr course that covers a lot of helpful things!), but for sure you can up your profile English level to ‘fluent’ and I think there’s an option for UK English that can be ‘native/bilingual’.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

Thanks! Although I cant seem to find the option to change English level to fluent?

It says “The Princes Trust” - maybe change to “The Prince’s Trust”

It says "The base price of $5 gets you 200 words, and each additional 200 words is only $5. ".

If I enter 400 words in the box the price changes to $15. Shouldn’t it only change to $10?

Thanks! Made the changes 🙂

Archived