New Gig, However, No Clicks

summerhascome

Hello Everyone!

I hope you’re all doing great. I am a new user on Fiverr. I’ve created my gig like a week ago. I can say that I am a very experienced translator since I’ve been doing this job for more than 5 years already. However, there is an issue. There are so many new gigs in my category and as a result, my gig appears on the third page among ‘‘Newest Arrivals’’ after a week. I dont get any clicks on my gig, let alone have a new order… Could you please check my gig and give me some advice? Thank a lot in advance. <3 https://www.fiverr.com/share/jePA6a

You may want to consider changing your Gig´s image. Gig´s image is exactly the spot where people click mostly. So force them to click on i!

Maybe something in this meaning, not the same wording of course…
(I do not use this image, but I am quite confident people would love to click on it. 🙂)

Img_1.thumb.jpg.0a6ec951ff4601a83b74b117f748bc02.jpg
Img_11920×1080 351 KB

You may want to consider changing your Gig´s image. Gig´s image is exactly the spot where people click mostly. So force them to click on i!

Maybe something in this meaning, not the same wording of course…

(I do not use this image, but I am quite confident people would love to click on it. 🙂)

i looked at your gig my personal opinion is that the gig image should be more attractive it should be attractive to the buyer then a buyer will like it click on it…and you can put three image in one gig put them all…create more gigs and finally never give up…thank you

i looked at your gig my personal opinion is that the gig image should be more attractive it should be attractive to the buyer then a buyer will like it click on it…and you can put three image in one gig put them all…create more gigs and finally never give up…thank you

I’ll change it and add extra ones. Thank you so much for the advice, I really appreciate it.

Archived