New Gig, New buyer, First Experience, Hope

mobiweb1989

Expert/Pro on Fiverr, Please for how long does it take you to receive your first order when you first become a Fiverr Member. Please share with us. We NEW Fiverr Members, We want to learn and Improve on our Gigs from your Experiencewriting_hand:

Thanks,
Abdullah Atanda

I have got my first order in a month.
If you want to grow your new gig, so you can follow the following steps:

1. Select the right and good keyword (go to fiverr search bar and search the relevant keyword to your service)
  2. Social Signals ( join the freelance group on facebook, and post your service from
  3. Buyer Requests( see the buyer requests and send them the relevant Offer {Note don’t overdo only write those things; that the buyer demand from you})
  4. And give them a good offer ( like free mock-up if you are a designer)

Note: I can help you; if you want

I hope you will get the point; you need
wish you the best of luck

Expert/Pro on Fiverr, Please for how long does it take you to receive your first order when you first become a Fiverr Member. Please share with us. We NEW Fiverr Members, We want to learn and Improve on our Gigs from your Experiencewriting_hand:

Thanks,

Abdullah Atanda

Expert/Pro on Fiverr, Please for how long does it take you to receive your first order when you first become a Fiverr Member.

It will take as long as it takes, and will reflect how hard you work to reach out to your customers and convince them to hire you. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website.

I have got my first order in a month.

If you want to grow your new gig, so you can follow the following steps:

1. Select the right and good keyword (go to fiverr search bar and search the relevant keyword to your service)
  2. Social Signals ( join the freelance group on facebook, and post your service from
  3. Buyer Requests( see the buyer requests and send them the relevant Offer {Note don’t overdo only write those things; that the buyer demand from you})
  4. And give them a good offer ( like free mock-up if you are a designer)

Note: I can help you; if you want

I hope you will get the point; you need

wish you the best of luck

Thanks Mr Mhamayoun, i will much appreciate your help for Success on Fiverr.

Expert/Pro on Fiverr, Please for how long does it take you to receive your first order when you first become a Fiverr Member.

It will take as long as it takes, and will reflect how hard you work to reach out to your customers and convince them to hire you. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website.

Thanks Mr. Jonbaas. Sometimes it take a while to build success, and ones succeed it goes on and on…

Archived