New gig, order within 3 hour!

czarekpiast

i like the casey neistat editing gig-- i’m a fan of his. Sad he stopped vlogging, but-- happy he’s taking some well-deserved time off!

Thank you all. Best of luck for everybody!

i like the casey neistat editing gig-- i’m a fan of his. Sad he stopped vlogging, but-- happy he’s taking some well-deserved time off!

Yea, it’s sad 😕 His vlogs were so inspirational, great person. He show me that everybody can reach success doing what they love, they just need to work reaaally hard. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

I was trying to get some sales as video editor for month, and there was nearly no one intrested in my gig. Yesterday I created new gig - voiceover. Guess what, 3 hours and first order. I was shocked! Looking forward for more sales.

New here…any advice on how i can get lotsa gigs??

New here…any advice on how i can get lotsa gigs??

Nothing new. To be honest, only things which I’m doing are::

• use buyer request
  • having good description
  • having good gig video and thumbnail

Consider promoting your gig on tweeter or any social media like that (for me facebook is not a best option for promoting gig). Also, promoting on blogs and sites related to your gig is much better way to get some attention than social media.

I think that the key is making your gig special. There is a lot of graphic designers and these nieche is really competitive so it’s hard to find work. Try offer something new and fresh. If you can’t do that, you really need to make your gig look professional and offer excelent quality to get some sells. That is just my, maybe not optimistic, opinion 😃

Archived