New Gig posted and an Annoying offers almost daily. How to get genuine clients?

vaadya

It has been about 10 days since I posted my first gig and then another gig - after 7 days. Now that I have 2 gigs, I have seen some offers come in. But all the offers I received in last 10 days seems to be fake requests. In fact looks like a person has tried to reach me in all different ways of asking me to go to ■■■■■, upwork and also get me on Discord etc. This has been my experience. Wondering how to get Real work/clients? Thanks.

Hi, @vaadya! I know that getting messages from scammers is frustrating, but don’t let them get to you. Just keep providing good work and improving your gigs and you’ll get some legit buyers.

Here are some posts I think you should read:

From what I’ve heard in the past, new users receive a rank from Fiverr to let buyers know they are new, to help get first sales. I think I lost the rank, since 2 people sent me spam/scam messages (I have reported them). How can I get it back?
Are you about to create a post about having no orders? Are bills piling up? Can you not afford to feed your children because of the downfall of your Fiverr career? If so, self pity will get you nowhere. What you need to do instead is take action. Last month was my worst month on Fiverr ever. This includes my initial time as a new seller back in 2014. I’m also going to just say it. When you start working on Fiverr and are successful, you often find that Fiverr starts to make up the bulk of your …

I hope this helps you 😁

Archived