New Gig Posting

rabiulsdp1

Hi everyone,

This is Rabiul and I am new on Fiverr.
I have successfully submitted one Gig last week and got impression about 400+ but no one click on my Gig or making order.

Could you please check my Gig and advise if anything wrong is there as I can’t find my own mistakes.

favicon-32x32.png.c2790e7993bef8685b4d9ee7b5bcb079.png Fiverr.com
run-facebook-ads-campaign-a499.jpg.7a790e75b428eea451563cd3f5889fe5.jpg

Rabiulsdp1: I will run facebook ads campaign for $10 on fiverr.com

For only $10, Rabiulsdp1 will run facebook ads campaign. | Hello dear,I am here to help you to set Facebook Ads Campaign, have you done it before?Well, you come to the right place!My Advertising Expertise | Fiverr

I appreciate your nice advises.

Thanks.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 7 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Hi everyone,

This is Rabiul and I am new on Fiverr.

I have successfully submitted one Gig last week and got impression about 400+ but no one click on my Gig or making order.

Could you please check my Gig and advise if anything wrong is there as I can’t find my own mistakes.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
ffcd57d102e7185d6476df792e6b199a7677c3ea.jpeg

Rabiulsdp1: I will run facebook ads campaign for $10 on fiverr.com

For only $10, Rabiulsdp1 will run facebook ads campaign. | Hello dear,I am here to help you to set Facebook Ads Campaign, have you done it before?Well, you come to the right place!My Advertising Expertise | Fiverr

I appreciate your nice advises.

Thanks.

HI

I am Salim Islam.

I don’t know extra knowledge just simply suggest your Fiverr free course complete now and share your gig 3 times daily on social media. It’s very helpfully,

Archived