New gig shows update required

girigiri33

It shows “update required” after publish a new gig. It’s active but have an exclamatory sign! Not showing in category search result page. Can I take order in this situation? Don’t know why it’s happening

exclamatory.thumb.PNG.456b7f39a6047aff15c7545b594fa9af.PNG
exclamatory1248×177 12.4 KB

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

“update required” will appear when you select “keyword research” category. you can change it to “competitor Analysis” or “on page SEO”. But if you keep it in “keyword research” category. it wont be any problem because many gig on the top ranked have the “keyword research” category.

thank you

“update required” will appear when you select “keyword research” category. you can change it to “competitor Analysis” or “on page SEO”. But if you keep it in “keyword research” category. it wont be any problem because many gig on the top ranked have the “keyword research” category.

thank you

your exactly right . .if you I change the service type in “competitor Analysis” or “on page SEO” and error was removed . . . But kindly clear me 1 thing. . .If I will select keyword research as a service type and gig is active with update required sign . .Is My Gig will work fine with this? or Is it compulsory to select that service type through this update required is not shown. . . thanks

your exactly right . .if you I change the service type in “competitor Analysis” or “on page SEO” and error was removed . . . But kindly clear me 1 thing. . .If I will select keyword research as a service type and gig is active with update required sign . .Is My Gig will work fine with this? or Is it compulsory to select that service type through this update required is not shown. . . thanks

No.

if you select keyword research as your category it’ll not be any problem. Many gigs are in the top pages have “keyword research” category

thank you !

Archived