Fiverr Forum

New Gigs On Homepage?

I see new Gigs created few hours or days ago on the homepage, having at least 1 in Queue.

Is it luck that they have their Gigs displayed on the homepage even though they’re new? Or based on what does Fiverr select these Gigs?

I mean my Gig does have potential to sell but it’s very difficult to find!

The search algorithm is not really working the way it should… if you sort gigs by rating you’ll see users with 98% rating in front of others with 100%

all gigs are homepage be selected by fiverr’s editor :slight_smile:

It’s a mystery… :slight_smile:

It is both random and chosen by the editors.

Yes, it’s basically luck, imho

I think its totally random.

Oh :frowning:

Reply to @rodesigners: but keyword factor is also there.

Reply to @rodesigners: You’re right, I noticed that as well.

first of all pay attention to all the featured gigs … Featured gigs have something special to offer thats why editors select them … be creative think a lot before making a gig write nice title and offer great service to be in the list .

do your homework before making a gig.

regards

dzeeshah

Reply to @dzeeshah: I’m not talking about featured Gigs, it’s the new Gigs that were created few hours ago that I’m referring to,

In regards to the front page I don’t believe that it is based on numbers and luck, I see the same gigs on the front page all the time and haven’t seen any branches of my family tree gig there in a looonnnggg time. I think because I still am hanging out in the OTHER lounge that I became declassified but if I move shop then my clients won’t be able to find me :o)

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Do you think the system is fair? :confused:

I think they select a certain few depending on the creativity of your gig :slight_smile:

It is both random and chosen by the editors.

Yes, it’s basically luck, imho

I think its totally random.

Oh :frowning:

Reply to @rodesigners: but keyword factor is also there.