Fiverr Forum

New Gig's

I use Fiverr from time to time. But as far as posting any gigs you have to many rules for my company to use your servers.

what you try to say is not clear…

Well,I own a Hosting Co. And all the times I have tried to post a gig they find problems with. So they lost my business.

Reply to @johntigerant: Are you talking about the tags rule and not using too many of the same word in titles and too many capitals in the title. LOL

I guess they do that to uphold a certain brand…

Reply to @tn5rr2012:

Rules and TOS are in place for a reason to eliminate any problems, fraud or questionable gigs. After all this is their website so they can play the game however they want to. Good luck with your business.

Can you give us more details ?

Rules and TOS is in place for a reason to elimitae any problems, fraud or questionable gigs. After all this is their website so they can play the game however they want to. Good luck with your business

I’ve never had a problem with their TOS. In fact, there’s been many times where it’s protected me as a seller. I, personally, like having these in place, and only find them restrictive in the sense of keeping it a clean, professional atmosphere.

Well said Helena.

I see that none of you are using a web site to promote your business. So you cannot comment too much on what I am talking about. I do know what their problem is! They are afraid of sending customers to a web site other than their own. They want to make sure that you do not make a dollar unless they get that cut. We sell hosting products and Fiverr cannot control what happens after a customer leaves their web site.

Reply to @johntigerant: Well if you are referring to communications being restricted only within the Fiverr website, this limitation is in place to be able to protect both sellers and buyers, by being able to have accounts of what things are going on with the gigs.

Reply to @tn5rr2012:

Rules and TOS are in place for a reason to eliminate any problems, fraud or questionable gigs. After all this is their website so they can play the game however they want to. Good luck with your business.

Rules and TOS is in place for a reason to elimitae any problems, fraud or questionable gigs. After all this is their website so they can play the game however they want to. Good luck with your business

I’ve never had a problem with their TOS. In fact, there’s been many times where it’s protected me as a seller. I, personally, like having these in place, and only find them restrictive in the sense of keeping it a clean, professional atmosphere.

Well said Helena.

I see that none of you are using a web site to promote your business. So you cannot comment too much on what I am talking about. I do know what their problem is! They are afraid of sending customers to a web site other than their own. They want to make sure that you do not make a dollar unless they get that cut. We sell hosting products and Fiverr cannot control what happens after a customer leaves their web site.

Reply to @johntigerant: Well if you are referring to communications being restricted only within the Fiverr website, this limitation is in place to be able to protect both sellers and buyers, by being able to have accounts of what things are going on with the gigs.

Reply to @tn5rr2012: