Fiverr Community Forum

New Graphic Artist here from the Philippines!

Hello guys and gals! I’m Marj, a bit fresh in Fiverr, I’m still a college student freelancing by using my passion in the arts, traditionally and digitally. I will be doing gigs like illustrating characters and designing them. I’m also familiar at using photoshop on editing pictures, but I mainly use Paint Tool Sai for Illustrating

12 Likes

Welcome! Mabuhay :slight_smile:

Hoping you a good run. Good luck saiyo.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @marjballon
Enjoy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You are warmly welcomed !!!

1 Like

Mabuhay! Thank you, yours too :blush:

warm welcome to this amazing platform

1 Like

Thanks for joining here .In here you can get all kind of FIVERR helps .

1 Like

welcome ,I just got back from the Philippines this month, the scenery on boracay is beautiful.

2 Likes

Ohh I’m glad you love Boracay! It is beautiful indeed but I haven’t gone there yet :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Welcome, nice! Thanks for the tip ^^

Welcome Marj! Wishing you plenty of sales

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr Forum!
I wish you the best of experience :slight_smile:

1 Like

You need to remove your DeviantArt and Instagram contact details from your gigs as sharing off Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Well worth a read as a violation can risk your account.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome to this Platform

1 Like

Oh! Thanks about the warning, I’ll remove them now >-<

1 Like

Congrats for joining us! Welcome to the forum! Here, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. :wink:

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

1 Like

This may be helpful to you ….

Here is a list of approved portfolio links: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/seller-faqs
Scroll to the bottom.

1 Like