New graphic designer in times of pandemic

uxiafontoira

Gig descriptions in English are mandatory. You can use additional languages as long as all the information is also available in English.

The above is from here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011421218-Gig-Policies

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! for how to start building your business.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

The logo category is a dead end in more ways I can count.

180000 sellers, a large number has nothing to do with designing, just have Illustrator and using online logo makers. Buyers want miracles for 5$ in that category, with unlimited revisions. I haven’t sold one logo from my logo GIG in 6 months on the platform.

I suggest you look at other sections under graphic design with less competition and more chances of being on the first page with good quality work.

And do not make GIGs before deep research and planning.

My Fiverr story This is not clickbait. I actually made 1000$ in the last 30 days working on Fiver. But, the trick is that it took hard work, skills, investment, and time. It is not easy money for sure. My Fiverr beginningIn 2017 I discovered Fiverr and tried to use it as a buyer in the following three years to end up with -400$ on my account with many frauds, scammers, and no skill individuals in my inbox. I concluded Fiverr is just a scam all together and ignored it most of the time. St…

Look at this:

image.png.54dd15250b704098e7cc97190a450fbb.png
image715×306 40.4 KB

Fiverr has 48 GIGs shown per page.

That is 3487 pages in search results.

2790 pages of new sellers.
319 pages of Level 1 sellers.
368 pages of results for Level 2 sellers.
and 9 pages of Top sellers.

Archived