New guitar player around! :)

fragkitr97

Hello everyone ,

My name is Triantafyllou Fragkiskos and I am a guitar player from Greece , specializing in hard rock and heavy metal . Check out my profile for more and if you would like to share your thoughts about my gig that would be great !!!

I hope that we will collaborate in the future
Have a nice day 😄

• Like 10
  • Up 1

Lets Rock!! 😉 I am a acoustic guitar cover player not specialized one but one who can do covers.

I hope you will receive many orders in the future just be patient and read forum posts and learn.

Thank you for your kindness. Being accurate (doing covers ) is also extremely important. .Best of luck to you too 😁

• Like 6

Hey! Welcome. I’m Adam, the music & audio vertical manager. Be sure to check out the music & audio section of the forum and post any questions/conversations you may have there 😁

Fiverr Music & Audio

This is the home for music & audio discussions and news for anyone interested in music, audio engineering, voice-over, and more! A place for sellers and buyers to talk gear, tips & tricks, get feedback, and of course debate what the #1 DAW is.

• Like 7

Hey! Welcome. I’m Adam, the music & audio vertical manager. Be sure to check out the music & audio section of the forum and post any questions/conversations you may have there 😁

Fiverr Music & Audio

This is the home for music & audio discussions and news for anyone interested in music, audio engineering, voice-over, and more! A place for sellers and buyers to talk gear, tips & tricks, get feedback, and of course debate what the #1 DAW is.

Thank you very much for letting me know 😀

• Like 6

• 1 year later...

Thanks for sharing it. I hope it’s working now because I miss listening to good music. I’m a musician, so I need to keep updated. I’m sorry for the off-topic reply. I’m looking for people that enjoy music the same as I do. You know, I’m a real fan of playing guitar. Tbh, I can choose guitar switches for ages to pick the perfect one. I love guitar killswitch. And, yeah, I’m looking for people who’re fond of music, and they can’t live without it. I’d like to discuss music. If the same thread already exists, LMK about it.

Edited by kaleymitchell
  • Like 7