Fiverr Forum

New guitarist incoming

I’m excited to give Fiverr a try as a rock musician! I’ve played in a bunch of bands and am pretty talented but I am excited to try to take this hobby to the next level.

Even though it seems super hard to “make it” here, I am excited to give it a go. I had a ton of fun making a video/elevator speech for my first gig (my family got a kick out of it).

Thanks Fiverr!!!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

First of all, welcome!
Second, since I have ZERO musical skills/talent, you sound awesome.
Number three, darn it, you have great hair.

4 Likes
  1. Thanks!
  2. I doubt you have zero musical talent, you can probably play a mean kazoo. Thanks for the compliment!
  3. Haha thanks, I’ve had it long for 18 years now so there’s a little more gray than I would like.

@albeltran
you welcome to the Fiverr Forum
best wishes.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I love music also! Welcome to fiverr! Wishing you success :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome here. If you work hard i am sure you will make it here as many other people. I wish you all the best luck.

Maria S.

3 Likes

Thanks, looking through these forms I’ve already got a lot of useful tip. I’m going to change my approach this weekend with a couple new gigs!

1 Like

Hey man! I’m a new guitarist too! Welcome mate

1 Like

Hi, How are you friend. welcome to the forum

2 Likes

Welcome! I enjoy playing the violin :slight_smile: Not very good at it though.

1 Like

Hey Gia, I wish you luck on getting some gigs. Glad to see another rock guitarist on here!

1 Like

Music is all about passion and playing often, I’m sure you’ll get become a great player if you stick to it. :smile: