New Handmade "High Top Sneaker" baby booties

Found here: http://fiverr.com/crcanny/make-these-high-top-sneaker-infant-booties

Any color combos and I can mail them with a cute note to a long-distance recipient. Order and boom, you are suddenly the most thoughtful person in the world. :wink: Thanks, as always, guys.

I don’t know anyone with a newborn, but those are too cute. :slight_smile:

Reply to @musiclover: Thank you so much! :smiley: :smiley:

These are just adorable! You are so talented! I LOVE these! :slight_smile:

Reply to @prohelper27: Aw, thanks Pro! :smiley: I finally found a pattern of these that worked out all right. :wink:

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Ooh, that’s a good idea!

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: I offer whatever colors the customers want (if I have them) for free. (Yeah, I’m easy, lol. I also have two gigantic Home Depot tubs – the huge blue ones – filled with yarn.) My extras are hats, sweaters, specialty items and larger sizes – frankly, my deals probably make my crochet business sisters/brothers want to wring my neck. Most of my items would go for $18-$40 on other sites. :smiley:

Reply to @prohelper27: I had one person buy a bunch of stuff in orange and purple. I guess they were a big Viking’s fan? Loved making it! :smiley:

Though i don’t have baby’s feet anymore… would love to wear one of those :wink:

Reply to @whozme: LOL, thank you! I’ve gotten a few requests for adult sizes, but I really don’t have time for that.