New here and not really impressed - [RESOLVED]

iamnotjerry

As they say. You get what you pay for or Buyer beware, take your pick. I ordered a logo yesterday for my website and it was perfect. Today I ordered another logo for my other website from same seller. But this time it was not as good. It was not ready for the website and not what I asked for, but I sent another Gig and tried again. This time it was worse. Fiverr kept telling me I could not contact the seller unless I bought as Gig? So after many attempts to contact the seller hey got back to me and said they would fix it if I placed another Gig order. Ok so I did it one last time. Fiverr form kept timing out and I had to start over. This is my last time ordering here.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a different logo, right? Perhaps the seller didn’t quite “get” what you wanted on this one? It’s never a good idea to continue ordering gigs unless you can get in contact with the seller. Perhaps you should contact Fiverr Support and see if they can help you.

I’m sorry you had this experience. We’re not all bad apples. 🙂

It was a different logo, right? Perhaps the seller didn’t quite “get” what you wanted on this one? It’s never a good idea to continue ordering gigs unless you can get in contact with the seller. Perhaps you should contact Fiverr Support and see if they can help you.

Archived