New Here! Any advice?

simonemack

Hi Everyone!
New to Fiverr and slowly getting the hang of freelancing! Any tips/ hacks about being a sought after seller? My background and experience has given me a diverse portfolio although I’ve only worked within companies, so seeking clients has never been an issue for me.

I offer graphic design, photography, media planning, marketing analytics and copywriting services. I’ve been told this can be a gift and a curse from the buyers perspective. Any insight on marketing myself to clients specifically looking for graphic designers or copywriters? How can I gain their trust without having much freelance experience already?

Excited to hear your thoughts! 🧐

No worries! I found this really helpful link, if anyone has similar questions this post is really insightful!

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

I see you don’t have any gigs on display.

Check out: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451397-Creating-a-Gig for how to start selling on Fiverr.

Thanks for noticing! I was actually struggling with that a bit because every time I got to step 3 of the w-9 the website reset and bring me back to the gig description writing page. I assume it’s just a glitch and I have to wait for Fiverr to process my documents before my gigs are visible to clients?

I’ve posted two already but they are sitting in my drafts section.

Thanks for noticing! I was actually struggling with that a bit because every time I got to step 3 of the w-9 the website reset and bring me back to the gig description writing page. I assume it’s just a glitch and I have to wait for Fiverr to process my documents before my gigs are visible to clients?

I’ve posted two already but they are sitting in my drafts section.

they are sitting in my drafts section.

Read through the article as to how to publish them.

There is a contact us button at the bottom of the article if you require further help.

Archived