New here, any tips for me?!

it353

Welcome to Fiverr and wish you the best of luck in the journey of this outstanding platform besides staying tuned in the Fiverr forum which will help you to enrich your knowledge and thus will improve your performance. besides, you can make strategies that how can I improve my gig positioning and marketing. very good descriptive gig and eye-catch image will attract your customer therefore concentrate on that. share your profile in social media very technically and learn how to share in effective way not the scamming way. Finally i should say best of luck to you in this journey

Welcome to Fiverr and wish you the best of luck in the journey of this outstanding platform besides staying tuned in the Fiverr forum which will help you to enrich your knowledge and thus will improve your performance. besides, you can make strategies that how can I improve my gig positioning and marketing. very good descriptive gig and eye-catch image will attract your customer therefore concentrate on that. share your profile in social media very technically and learn how to share in effective way not the scamming way. Finally i should say best of luck to you in this journey

Thanks! Appreciated.

• 3 months later...

Archived