New here anyone guide?

alina908

Here is some helpful information for a new seller.

Everyone who creates a gig on Fiverr wants to succeed. However, no matter what some guru has said you can not just “throw together” any old gig and expect to make a fortune on Fiverr. Buyers are not stupid and they can see if your photo is false, your gig description has been copied and your writing gig has a description full of grammatical errors. So be true to yourself. Only offer a gig for something for which you can truly provide a professional service. Be yourself and buyers will see tha…

There are thousands of logo designers on Fiverr, why would a buyer choose someone who copied somebody else’s gig description, and risk getting stolen design?

At least you can encourage rather than discouraging. God is the real owner of earnings not us.

Don’t Worry

That’s doesn’t matter. please wait, share your gig on social media

you have to online minimum 15-16 hours

That’s doesn’t matter.

Do you mean that it does not matter that she copied someone else’s gig description? She will think it matters if the person she copied finds out and reports it to Fiverr CS. 😱

That’s doesn’t matter.

Do you mean that it does not matter that she copied someone else’s gig description? She will think it matters if the person she copied finds out and reports it to Fiverr CS. 😱

Any gig any image, no description can be copied to anything, then its account is likely to be disabled.

That’s doesn’t matter.

She just wanted to know how she would grow up and how she could increase the gateway Impressions before she

That’s doesn’t matter.

You have to first understand the point that what he is trying to say is that he will not say this in the wrong way. He is trying to say how he will raise or improve on him.

She just wanted to know how she would grow up and how she could increase the gateway Impressions before she

There will be no growing if her gig gets removed for plagiarism, or if her accounts gets banned.

There will be no growing if her gig gets removed for plagiarism, or if her accounts gets banned.

He did not give complete analysis of his subject, because everyone would have a little problem understanding

At least you can encourage rather than discouraging. God is the real owner of earnings not us.

At least you can encourage rather than discouraging.

Which advise would be most valuable to you? Truthful suggestions from experienced sellers? Or suggestions from sellers that joined Fiverr only last month? 😉

He did not give complete analysis of his subject, because everyone would have a little problem understanding

whoever Thank you so much

what he is trying to say is that he will not say this in the wrong way.

I am sorry, but your messages are very difficult to comprehend.

The OP has blindly copied someone else’s gig description (which already has many grammatical mistakes in it; great choice of gig for copy-pasting) and pasted it on their own profile. “Blindly,” because the OP’s gig description says:

P.s: See FAQs for further details

when, in fact, she doesn’t even have an FAQ section set up for her gig. This is HIL-A-RIOUS.

@rbraihan I don’t know why you are trying to side with someone who is going against Fiverr’s ToS. Care to share why?

She just wanted to know how she would grow up and how she could increase the gateway Impressions

You have to first understand the point that what he is trying to say

Sure! She only wanted to know “how she would grow up.” But how is she going to “grow up” when she is copying someone else’s description and going against the ToS? I am curious. Please help me out @rbraihan

⬇️ Taken directly from the ToS:

image.png.c337205356f5c0590b64325ebc54e5e8.png

whoever Thank you so much

what he is trying to say is that he will not say this in the wrong way.

I am sorry, but your messages are very difficult to comprehend.

The OP has blindly copied someone else’s gig description (which already has many grammatical mistakes in it; great choice of gig for copy-pasting) and pasted it on their own profile. “Blindly,” because the OP’s gig description says:

P.s: See FAQs for further details

when, in fact, she doesn’t even have an FAQ section set up for her gig. This is HIL-A-RIOUS.

@rbraihan I don’t know why you are trying to side with someone who is going against Fiverr’s ToS. Care to share why?

She just wanted to know how she would grow up and how she could increase the gateway Impressions

You have to first understand the point that what he is trying to say

Sure! She only wanted to know “how she would grow up.” But how is she going to “grow up” when she is copying someone else’s description and going against the ToS? I am curious. Please help me out @rbraihan

⬇️ Taken directly from the ToS:

Taken directly from the ToS:

ToS is something every new buyer should take time to read. Even as an experienced buyer I read them over every few months because I want to be familiar with them and sometimes parts of them get changed.

Reading, understanding and following ToS is an excellent way to stay out of trouble on Fiverr. Most of the problems that arise and are brought to the Forum for discussion are because the poster did not read ToS.

@alina908 This article may also help you.

Are You a New Seller? Not Sure Where to Start? These are the Resources You Need to be Successful on Fiverr [Long]

Tips & tricks for making your first sale and keep them coming in. This week, hosts Redd (http://www.fiverr.com/reddhorrocks) and Adam (http://www.fiverr.com/twistedweb123) are joined by David (https://www.fiverr.com/david388) to address some challenges that new sellers face, while sharing tips to help you get that first sale and build your Gigs into a steady business. Let us know about your first sale in the comments below. This episode was edited by: http://www.fiverr.com/dansha Jingle by…
This week, hosts Redd (reddhorrocks) and Adam (twistedweb123) are joined by Dan (dtongsports), to share tips for promoting your Gigs on external channels and some of the different tools available on Fiverr that can help. How do you promote your Gigs? Share your tips in the comments below. Have questions or topic ideas? Let us know on this thread. This episode was edited by dansha Jingle by customdrumloops Transcript for this episode is available here.

Archived