New Here from Indonesia

ardabiz

Hi all,
After joining for 4 years, and finally made my 1st gigs. lol… 😂
Where was I ?
Did my offline jobs quite a lot. Due to the pandemic situation, I finally created my gigs here.
Please be gentle. 😋

Stay healthy and stay creative!
Regards from Bali Island.

cheers

Tips for new seller

The Following Tips and Tactics Help you a lot in your Fiverr Success: Be specific in your Gig DescriptionsRegular Gig Promotion in Social Media Such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, QuoraIf your time zone is different from major clients area then you need to be active the clients zoneUse notification alert in your Mobile when are not in laptop or desktop.Careful to maintain response rate more than 90%.Create your Gig images professionally with your photograph.Hope the above tips help you…

Tips for new seller

The Following Tips and Tactics Help you a lot in your Fiverr Success: Be specific in your Gig DescriptionsRegular Gig Promotion in Social Media Such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, QuoraIf your time zone is different from major clients area then you need to be active the clients zoneUse notification alert in your Mobile when are not in laptop or desktop.Careful to maintain response rate more than 90%.Create your Gig images professionally with your photograph.Hope the above tips help you…

Thanks for the tip​:sunglasses:👍

What I did so far,…

Make my profile picture align with fiverr (green) based on some tips from other forum member.

Get the Fiverr app on my mobile phone, so I can see updates at the same time I’m seeing my social media too.

Put professional pic or video based on the gig (as you mentioned)

Be as active as possible in the forum and learn more at the same time from other members.

And… some other stuff too.😁

Finally,… wishing all the best for the result.

Archived