Fiverr Forum

New here :) I'm looking for website design,business marketing etc

A friend suggested I visit this site so here I am :slight_smile:

I own and operate a small janitorial business in Missouri. This year I’d like to expand so I’m searching for someone that has extensive knowledge in business marketing & website design. I do have a website via wix.com but it doesn’t represent my business the way I’d like it to which I know is due to my lack of knowledge. I do NOT claim to know what I’m doing in that department so I need help. Also, I’m listed with google, yahoo, bing and on facebook and instagram but I’m no good at marketing my business on any of these sites. I want to stay as cost effective as possible as I’m a small business.

What I’d like to see is a more professional website easily found on search engines. Also, I’d like to see my social media presence move up the ladder. I’m not sure how instagram or twitter can be a benefit but I’m told it is so if you know what your doing then I assume you’ll have the answer to this.

The idea candidate for this contracted work will have a portfolio or something to reference to the work you say you can provide. I am not interested in hiring someone that has no related history. I’ve been told this site is the place to go for what I’m looking for so if your interested please by all means contact me.

Forgive my lack of knowledge as to how this site works. I’m new and plan to scan the information provided BUT I wanted to get this out here right away.

I look forward to speaking to some of you! :slight_smile:

Hello there - nice to see you! :slightly_smiling_face:

The forum isn’t the best place to look for sellers - you can do that on the main Fiverr site, or if you’re looking for something in particular you can post a request.

Good luck! :sunny:

Hello there!

Feel free to use the Buyer Requests feature to source a professional to complete your job requirements!

Best of luck!