Fiverr Community Forum

New here, just posted my first ad! :D

Hi guys, I’m new here and just wanted to say hi to everyone and how excited I am I finally decided to do this! I just posted my first ad and would love if you guys could check it out? Thanks!, looking forward to my time here,

Andrew

Hi Andrew! And welcome!

I’m happy to see people who have the courage to come here, share their knowledge and also learn in the same time. I have also learned to draw by myself and I really lacked any confidence at the beginning. But since I joined Fiverr(about a month ago), I got a lot of positive feedback which really helped me both in wanting to be better and in feeling better about myself.

So welcome and have a nice time!

Reply to @ruxandradraws: Thanks!, really appreciate the feedback! :slight_smile:

hey buddy welcome to Fiverr community :slight_smile: have nice deals ahead :slight_smile:

Reply to @prinzidesign: thanks man! hopefully I will have nice deals! :smiley:

yes , wait , and trust me , you gonna rock buddy!

Reply to @prinzidesign: Thanks man! :smiley:

i will be your model just tell me what should i do and i will do it for you…

i really need to make money cause my wife is 8 months preggy she is cs operation and im broke dont have regular job till ive found this site please guys help…

IM HOPING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAVE A GOOD HEART THAT WILL RESPOND TROUGH THIS FORUM THAT I POST - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/comment/191802#Comment_191802