New here need some experience

fahlem

Hello Dear people
i am a new-ish seller here on Fiverr. I say new-ish because I joined in october
and i want to ask about ranking , i created a gig and promote it to social media
i’ve got views 2.6k and clicks 1.6k and impressions only 6
but still no order what i have to do , maybe a portfilo ? i need some experience

Thanks 🙂

Read this:

Are you about to create a post about having no orders? Are bills piling up? Can you not afford to feed your children because of the downfall of your Fiverr career? If so, self pity will get you nowhere. What you need to do instead is take action. Last month was my worst month on Fiverr ever. This includes my initial time as a new seller back in 2014. I’m also going to just say it. When you start working on Fiverr and are successful, you often find that Fiverr starts to make up the bulk of your …

We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…

It might help you get the answers you need.

Read this:

Are you about to create a post about having no orders? Are bills piling up? Can you not afford to feed your children because of the downfall of your Fiverr career? If so, self pity will get you nowhere. What you need to do instead is take action. Last month was my worst month on Fiverr ever. This includes my initial time as a new seller back in 2014. I’m also going to just say it. When you start working on Fiverr and are successful, you often find that Fiverr starts to make up the bulk of your …
We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…

It might help you get the answers you need.

Thank you i will read it big kiss :)))

yes, clicks and view makes you on page one

99% incorrectly, fiverr has algorithm works with it.

@fahlem you should deliver your gig to the target customer who wants your service. Sharing your gig randomly on social media it’s spamming not marketing.

Be professional, don’t call others (Sir, madam, miss, brother, sister, dear…) because in some cultures they don’t like.

You can call others with name (ex: Hello John,) or say only Hello, Hi, Hey.

99% incorrectly, fiverr has algorithm works with it.

@fahlem you should deliver your gig to the target customer who wants your service. Sharing your gig randomly on social media it’s spamming not marketing.

Be professional, don’t call others (Sir, madam, miss, brother, sister, dear…) because in some cultures they don’t like.

You can call others with name (ex: Hello John,) or say only Hello, Hi, Hey.

Yes, you should absolutely stay away from the use of “dear” etc.

Archived