New here on fiverr

prinnie

I am also quite new here, but I checked your profile and I believe for start you really need to improve content of your gigs and profile. Write something more about yourself in profile description. Also your gigs are very short, you just wrote - I will draw anything for you basicly - sell me a good and true story. 😉 Also you have only 1 image on your gig, that does not give me a lot of confidence to buy from you, because there are hundreds of illustrators, who have really big and great portfolio. Why would I then buy from you? - I just bought from one, few days ago, he is pretty new here, but he convinced me with his portfolio and his communication - at the end, final product was perfect.

Hope, I helped just a little bit. 🙂
Regards,
Matevz

I am also quite new here, but I checked your profile and I believe for start you really need to improve content of your gigs and profile. Write something more about yourself in profile description. Also your gigs are very short, you just wrote - I will draw anything for you basicly - sell me a good and true story. 😉 Also you have only 1 image on your gig, that does not give me a lot of confidence to buy from you, because there are hundreds of illustrators, who have really big and great portfolio. Why would I then buy from you? - I just bought from one, few days ago, he is pretty new here, but he convinced me with his portfolio and his communication - at the end, final product was perfect.

Regards,

Matevz

Thanks, I was just thinking the same thing. I added a couple pics and tweaked my gigs some more 🙂

Same here!
I’m kind of worried about getting my name out there, after all there are so many people on this site, aha.
Hopefully, there will soon be a way for newbies to get small features/promotions of some kind, just to help us out a bit- maybe something like a ‘Newly Submitted’ section on the front page?

Same here!

I’m kind of worried about getting my name out there, after all there are so many people on this site, aha.

Hopefully, there will soon be a way for newbies to get small features/promotions of some kind, just to help us out a bit- maybe something like a ‘Newly Submitted’ section on the front page?

First and foremost, welcome, Prinnie and Claire, and good luck! 🍀

Hopefully, there will soon be a way for newbies to get small features/promotions of some kind, just to help us out a bit

They do that actually, you can find posts on the forum which will tell you that a lot of sellers experience a drop in orders when they are not new anymore because of it 😉 New sellers do get a boost in ranking for a while, but you can imagine that there are a lot of new sellers all the time, so they have to rotate. And buyers can filter for new sellers too, which some do, in the hope and with the experience of new sellers often offering lower prices than established ones with lot of reviews.

Use the time while you don´t get that many orders yet to read the Fiverr Academy, listen to the Fiverr podcasts and read helpful forum posts on things that apply to you/r gigs and make use of your 10 offers/day you can send on Buyer Requests to get the first customers, if they don´t come by themselves (here´s a post I wrote with Buyer Requests basics if you haven´t discovered that feature yet: BUYER REQUESTS Feature – Basics for Sellers – WHAT AND WHERE IS BR?

(I would help choose a well searched keyword for your website) i saw it in buyer request but i don’t understand
it is a mistake of sealer or buyer or fiver authority I am thinking that fiverr is our property we should obey it
and don’t neglect as type mistake it’s a very ugly looking to me

Dear I was same as you. I start working on fiverr year a go. and Now I’m full time on fiverr and my monthly earnings almost $1500-$2000 🙂

Hi Ma’am

Can you share some wisdom about your journey and how to get projects? I am new here and seem to have no luck so far getting projects.

Hi Ma’am

Can you share some wisdom about your journey and how to get projects? I am new here and seem to have no luck so far getting projects.

Hello welcome back! I went to your gig, I saw that you only have one gig option. I think that it is definitely best to have at minimum two gigs. There is SO much competition here nowadays and the more gigs you have, the easier it might be for people to find you. For instance, when I am looking for a virtual assistant I search for the specific social outlet. So maybe you can make different gigs for each social platform. One for facebook, one for twitter, one for instagram, etc. I hope that helps, I just know that once I went from one gig to three I received orders almost instantly. 🙂

Regards,

Matevz

It’s helpful to me.Thanks!

I just registered for Fivrr yesterday and ordered a logo. However, the person that I ordered gig from hasn’t replied to me, and I’m not sure how it works, whether I’m supposed to get an email reply or not. I did fill out this questionnaire seeking info about what I want in terms of logo, however. It’s been about 24 hours. Am I supposed to get an email reply or not?

I just registered for Fivrr yesterday and ordered a logo. However, the person that I ordered gig from hasn’t replied to me, and I’m not sure how it works, whether I’m supposed to get an email reply or not. I did fill out this questionnaire seeking info about what I want in terms of logo, however. It’s been about 24 hours. Am I supposed to get an email reply or not?

It really depends on the seller, If he/she is overbooked, maybe you will never get an email response but will receive a delivered files notification directly. I don’t know how they handle the orders, but in my case, I respond to every order once they submitted the buyer’s requirement.

It really depends on the seller, If he/she is overbooked, maybe you will never get an email response but will receive a delivered files notification directly. I don’t know how they handle the orders, but in my case, I respond to every order once they submitted the buyer’s requirement.

Well, I’ll just wait then. Is there any direct way to contact Fivrr, like customer service?

I saw your profile, You have to add gigs to your profile so buyers can see your gigs, 🙂

I saw your profile, You have to add gigs to your profile so buyers can see your gigs, 🙂

I’m not selling anything, just want to get a logo for my website, so I’m actually a buyer. I drew the logo myself but lack technical skills to complete it.

I’m not selling anything, just want to get a logo for my website, so I’m actually a buyer. I drew the logo myself but lack technical skills to complete it.

Go to fiverr search bar and type "logo design"

then you will get lot of sellers who would offer a service to you. Hope you did that already

Go to fiverr search bar and type "logo design"

then you will get lot of sellers who would offer a service to you. Hope you did that already

I’ve already ordered from a seller. The issue is that the seller hasn’t responded to me via email, though it’s been about 24 hours now or more.

Archived