NEW: How do I secure orders?

abdullahhmian

It is against Fiverr’s Terms of Service to offer to prepare academic work on behalf of buyers. I suggest you read the Terms of Service and the Community Standards and take the necessary steps to comply with them.

Also, I suggest you expand your gig description. Right now, it is extremely bare, and if I have to be honest, it is simply just not going to convince anyone to buy from you in its current state. The description is the place where you can convince the buyer to order from you and not the thousands of other sellers in your category. Use it to your advantage!

This is my first time on Fiverr, and I can’t seem to land any jobs. Am I doing something wrong? Please have a look at my profile https://www.fiverr.com/abdullahhmian?up_rollout=true and tell me if I need to change anything.

Thank you!

and tell me if I need to change anything.

Based on the above reason given by @vibronx your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

You need to delete the gig as the word “assignment” is in the URL which can’t be changed.

Also remove all references to assignments, essays, and academic work from your profile description and any future gig.

Archived