NEW! I am geospatial analyst

hello i am new here, i am geospatial analyst with vast experience in the following areas: Spatial analysis, editing tools geodatabase management, design & map making for a variety of print & electronic formats, advanced satellite image processing, land cover mapping and related accuracy assessment, time-series analysis, land use optimization and allocation model design, spatial decision support model design, Data conversion including CAD data to GIS & vice versa, web-based mapping application deployment, program reporting, monitoring, and evaluation.
any help here will be appreciated

Mod Note: This comment was made into a new topic.

hello i am new here, i am geospatial analyst with vast experience in the following areas: Spatial analysis, editing tools geodatabase management, design & map making for a variety of print & electronic formats, advanced satellite image processing, land cover mapping and related accuracy assessment, time-series analysis, land use optimization and allocation model design, spatial decision support model design, Data conversion including CAD data to GIS & vice versa, web-based mapping application deployment, program reporting, monitoring, and evaluation.

any help here will be appreciated

Mod Note: This comment was made into a new topic.

Wow sounds complicated!

Archived