New in Feverr, looking forward to start!

Hello everyone, I’m very happy to be here.
I’m pretty new to this but the community looks great and gives lots of advice to a newbie like me to better understand the process.

I’m native Italian but I live in Spain, I hope to have the same great success as other colleagues that I see here in Fiverr!

Good luck to everybody! Happy Gigs

😄

Welcome to fiverr, I’d like you to check the tips below.

Hi there, There are a lot of amazing services in Fiverr, many of them are very cheap, and I see that a lot of honest and resourceful freelancers who can’t sell their services to many customers. I want give them some helpful advice here: 1. Price isn’t very important Many people think that if they sell their services cheap, they will get enough customers. It isn’t true. High quality consumers don’t focus on price, they want high quality products or services. You shouldn’t compete on price. For…

Thank you to all for your welcome! 😁
Is very nice to read your messages and feel the support, gives me a lot of energy and good vibes to start this journey with Feverr. I can see that is a very friendly community to be and to work with.
Lots of Gigs and happy clients to all!
Grazie a tutti ragazzi!
Buona giornata
💙

Welcome to fiverr, I’d like you to check the tips below.

Hi there, There are a lot of amazing services in Fiverr, many of them are very cheap, and I see that a lot of honest and resourceful freelancers who can’t sell their services to many customers. I want give them some helpful advice here: 1. Price isn’t very important Many people think that if they sell their services cheap, they will get enough customers. It isn’t true. High quality consumers don’t focus on price, they want high quality products or services. You shouldn’t compete on price. For…

Thank you very much for the tips! They make sense, I will apply them.

Welcome to fiverr,

Best of luck on your journey here!

This forum is full of people who are willing to help you if you have any questions!

☀️

Welcome to fiverr,

Best of luck on your journey here!

This forum is full of people who are willing to help you if you have any questions!

☀️

Hi, thank you very much. I believe that there is a great support between co-workers, no matter the different fields everyone is working.

Very important to me to know that I can get help in case of doubt…and I’m learning already every day here.

Grazie 😄

Archived