New in Fiverr and needs some suggestion ?

ruhul_tusar

Hello everyone,
I am tusar, a new seller in fiverr. want to make a good career by fiverr.Hope that fiver will help me a lot to fulfill my dream?.I already get a lot of help from fiverr forum?.
I know a lot of new things about fiverr by this forum .

So,as a new seller what should I do for create some extraordinary gig and placed them on the first page???

please give me some suggestion I will be very glad to you?.Hope you all help me to create a ggood career on fiverr.
Thanks in advance 💜

• 5 months later...

Hello, I am @ruhul_tusar a WordPress and woocommerce expert. I am selling my Service on Fiverr from Jun 2018. From the beginning, I am facing a weird problem. the Problem is I get 1 or 2 order at the beginning of every month also get a knock from the buyer but after 10 days I don’t get any order or knock from the buyer. 😪
My Fiverr Profile Link: https://www.fiverr.com/ruhul_tusar

Visit my profile if needed
And your Suggestion will be highly Appreciated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

What it means is that there is something that is getting enough attention for a prospective buyer to look at your gig, but then something is putting them off.

Ask yourself, why would someone hire you as opposed to the thousand other people offering the same service? Now is that clear in your gig?

There can be dozens of reasons why someone didn’t hire you, but as was already said, 17 clicks and not getting hired isn’t uncommon.

@ruhul_tusar In my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, even 700 clicks are not enough to expect any message or order if you’re not using attractive and unique gig images. Gig images and videos play a key role to persuade buyers to visit your gigs that must have a well-written optimized title, description, and pricing. Expecting orders or messages with these poor elements is not a good approach. I hope this will help you. 🙂

What it means is that there is something that is getting enough attention for a prospective buyer to look at your gig, but then something is putting them off.

Ask yourself, why would someone hire you as opposed to the thousand other people offering the same service? Now is that clear in your gig?

There can be dozens of reasons why someone didn’t hire you, but as was already said, 17 clicks and not getting hired isn’t uncommon.

Thanks a lot. Its very helpful.

Archived