Fiverr Community Forum

New in fiverr , but not in my field

hello everybody,
firstly i want to introduce my self, my name is zaim hakima I’m 30 years old , I’m architect graduated in 2013 , in the last time I studied the interior design and i got my diploma certification .
i register here in 2017 but i didn’t work or receive any order so i decided to quit fiverr, in this time and with the COVID-19 i decided to restart the work here. i create many gigs with my skills I can do theme perfectly. but the buyers doesn’t care about the skills the new seller has , why? all what they need to see is the rating…

18 Likes

Welcome back. You need to patience and give time in fiverr as much as you can and active.

3 Likes

thanks for your reply , I’m doing this already i’m online the most of 24h . hope I find my first client soon. thank you

1 Like

You need to share your gig in every social media. It will gather your gig impression and more.

1 Like

i didn’t do that until now. thanx very much

3 Likes

Always Move On. Create Your Project Portfolio Send Them To Buyer Might Be Oneday Its work. Never Give Up. Wish You Good Luck

4 Likes

thanks very much for these advises

1 Like

:blush: :blush: Welcome here and best wishes… :blush:

1 Like

welcome back brother . best of luck.

2 Likes

Welcome to fiverr. Keep working hard. Search for tips and tricks of fiverr on YouTube. Make your gigs more appealing. Rank them better with using good keywords. Share them on your social media, get some clicks on them and keep sending daily 10 buyer requests and pray to Allah Almighty. InshAllah you will get projects soon. Stay patient.

Welcome to Fiverr. People with several good reviews here have a target audience they can fulfill the demands of. You’ll have to think about that as you promote.

1 Like

Hope you get some orders soon, good luck.

1 Like

thanks hafiz , i realy appreciate your reply

thanks very much nicwinnie :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

thanks bro, inchallah I 'll do all what you tell .

thanks very much brother

1 Like

thanks very much mehdisun :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Keep patience! :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome back brother .Try to your best

1 Like

thank you dear :smiley: