New in fiverr , but not in my field

hello everybody,
firstly i want to introduce my self, my name is zaim hakima I’m 30 years old , I’m architect graduated in 2013 , in the last time I studied the interior design and i got my diploma certification .
i register here in 2017 but i didn’t work or receive any order so i decided to quit fiverr, in this time and with the COVID-19 i decided to restart the work here. i create many gigs with my skills I can do theme perfectly. but the buyers doesn’t care about the skills the new seller has , why? all what they need to see is the rating…

Welcome to fiverr. Keep working hard. Search for tips and tricks of fiverr on YouTube. Make your gigs more appealing. Rank them better with using good keywords. Share them on your social media, get some clicks on them and keep sending daily 10 buyer requests and pray to Allah Almighty. InshAllah you will get projects soon. Stay patient.

Guest fibocci

Welcome to Fiverr. People with several good reviews here have a target audience they can fulfill the demands of. You’ll have to think about that as you promote.

Archived