New in fiverr it's been around 3 days hope you guys consider come and see my gigs thx :D

iyanbriandi

Hello im student here and it’s been 3 days and if you mind come and see my gigs it will be help me so much
thx! 😉
also need suggestion for me to improve my gigs!

I will do cartoon creation:
https://www.fiverr.com/share/7QL7y

I will do character illustration
https://www.fiverr.com/share/mVXgZ

I will do 3d character modelling:
https://www.fiverr.com/share/YW64N

hi!
just complete my first order today
and i just thinking to made other gig other then 3d modelling and illustration
so i decided to make logo gig!
but i think it have really hard competition
can you guys suggest other gig i could provide as a graphic designer and 3d artist?
thx! happy friyay!

Congrats!
Competition is nothing on Fiverr, you should not think about it. Just create gigs in area you can deliver good work and don’t worry about orders, they will come. For first order on some of your gigs you can wait for some time (I recommend you make the price 5$ what ever it is) but when you get the first one, make sure you deliver excellent work. If they leave a 5 star rating you will not have issues with other orders coming your way.
So my advice, don’t think about competition.

Congrats!

Competition is nothing on Fiverr, you should not think about it. Just create gigs in area you can deliver good work and don’t worry about orders, they will come. For first order on some of your gigs you can wait for some time (I recommend you make the price 5$ what ever it is) but when you get the first one, make sure you deliver excellent work. If they leave a 5 star rating you will not have issues with other orders coming your way.

So my advice, don’t think about competition.

yes! i hear people really love fiverr ecosystem

which made easier for new seller to get the order.

but for buyer request it’s really hard to get one of these haha.

btw thx for the advice i also start all my gigs with 5$

• 2 weeks later...

hello almost 1 month here
already have 3 order succeed
but recently i really strugle with buyer request
there is too much people offering same thing like 1 offer there is 40 people offering a bid
i find it really hard to win.
did you have any advice to improve my gigs impression,views and click? ._.
thx

hello! thx for replying. did you have spesific kind of social media? really hard to find forum for advertise some service

really hard to find forum for advertise some service

Don’t look for forums to spam your gig links on. Most forums will quickly delete anyone who tries to do that – and rightly so. If you want to advertise your service, learn about your target market, figure out where your target customers are located, and then go to THOSE places and convince those customers to hire you.

Examples: If you sell ice cream, go where people are hot and uncomfortable, and sell them refreshing ice cream to cool down. If you sell cars, go where the people that need to go places are located. If you sell pizzas, advertise where the pizza-eaters are located. If you sell swimsuits, open a store by the beach. You get the idea (I hope).

Don’t spam you links on forums. Go and advertise where your target customers are located.

really hard to find forum for advertise some service

Don’t look for forums to spam your gig links on. Most forums will quickly delete anyone who tries to do that – and rightly so. If you want to advertise your service, learn about your target market, figure out where your target customers are located, and then go to THOSE places and convince those customers to hire you.

Examples: If you sell ice cream, go where people are hot and uncomfortable, and sell them refreshing ice cream to cool down. If you sell cars, go where the people that need to go places are located. If you sell pizzas, advertise where the pizza-eaters are located. If you sell swimsuits, open a store by the beach. You get the idea (I hope).

Don’t spam you links on forums. Go and advertise where your target customers are located.

yes im trying share it on any marketplace group

Archived