New in Fiverr , Suggest me how can I get order

Hi,

Welcome to the Fiverr Forum 🙂
I hope these two steps can help you a lot in order to get your first sale done.

1. You can send 10 offers to the buyers through buyer request section in 24 hours. Read carefully the buyers’ requirements then send the offers to buyers. I would like to recommend you that always give special discount to buyers as you are a new seller. Try to ensure their trust through your valuable words. It is too hard to trust new sellers for buyers. If you still not getting orders no worry in such a way you will get views and clicks.

2. Share your GIG’s on the social media groups that have a huge amount of members like FaceBook, Twitter, Google +, Linkedin, etc. It will help you a lot in increasing your GIG’s impressions, clicks and views, resultantly your GIG will visible among thousands of users and also boost in ranking too.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Rahdil

Hi,

1. You can send 10 offers to the buyers through buyer request section in 24 hours. Read carefully the buyers’ requirements then send the offers to buyers. I would like to recommend you that always give special discount to buyers as you are a new seller. Try to ensure their trust through your valuable words. It is too hard to trust new sellers for buyers. If you still not getting orders no worry in such a way you will get views and clicks.

2. Share your GIG’s on the social media groups that have a huge amount of members like FaceBook, Twitter, Google +, Linkedin, etc. It will help you a lot in increasing your GIG’s impressions, clicks and views, resultantly your GIG will visible among thousands of users and also boost in ranking too.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Rahdil

Thank u so much for your precious suggestion

Hi,

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Rahdil

Thanks a lot <3 I will try. Thanks for your suggestion

😍

Guest rafsan_xani

Well, I suggest these two because the competition in all category is not same and the competition is increasing day by day. Fiverr gives more exposure to those gigs which are recently updated [specially video] according to one of their publications. From my experience, I trained over 1500 students specially for freelancing and these two options really work.

• 2 months later...
Well, I suggest these two because the competition in all category is not same and the competition is increasing day by day. Fiverr gives more exposure to those gigs which are recently updated [specially video] according to one of their publications. From my experience, I trained over 1500 students specially for freelancing and these two options really work.

thanks brother 😍

• 2 months later...

hello man, i wish sucess for you. My suggestion for begin a good seller is to be sure of your idea. I think it is possible for all to have sucess if you are motivated. Just take an idea who inspirated and search new idea all time. The service delivery who are good pontential for me are The service delivery graphic .

• 3 weeks later...

Archived