New in Fiverr wish me

Hello I am hussain_jabir.recently join on fiverr.

Give your best wishes for me.

Thanks In advance.

Good Luck 😀

I’ll gladly wish you good luck, however, please keep in mind, wishes are not going to make you successful here. Your gigs are a business. The actions you choose to take to improve your gig, promote your gig, and reach out to your target customers are what can make you successful.

I’ll gladly wish you good luck, however, please keep in mind, wishes are not going to make you successful here. Your gigs are a business. The actions you choose to take to improve your gig, promote your gig, and reach out to your target customers are what can make you successful.

how can i promote my gigs?

which social networks are best ?Suggest me

how can i promote my gigs?

which social networks are best ?Suggest me

People keep asking me these same questions, so, I’ll just direct you to my advice that I wrote in another post. If you want orders, here is how you can earn them:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

People keep asking me these same questions, so, I’ll just direct you to my advice that I wrote in another post. If you want orders, here is how you can earn them:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Thank you ❤️

Can i share my gigs in forums?

Thank you ❤️

The only place you can “share your gigs” here on the Fiverr forum, is in the “My Fiverr Gigs” category, but even then, very few people will see them – because this forum was not designed for advertising.

If you’re asking if you can share your gigs in other forums, no… that is spam. Don’t do it. Posting spam on forums is likely to get you banned from those forums. If you want to earn more orders, please do not spam anything with your gig links. Customers (or, at least the kind of customers you want) do not buy through spam links.

Archived