New in the freelancing field

Hello folks,

I’m new in the Freelancing field in here. I joined Fiverr on March 2017, and started working few weeks ago. I’m a high school student who’s obsessed with web design. I’m serious about working tho and using my skills for something useful. 😛
I wonder, how do you guys start off on freelancing websites? As a beginner (not in my field, but in a freelancing website) What do you guys do to get your first client?
Thank you for your precious time. If you guys need any help through UI design, I will be out there trying to hunt my first client 😃
Have a nice day!

To be honest, to start here on Fiverr, just create one or more gigs for services that you can do well, and see how the market reacts. It’s usually as simple as that.

Once you have some input on how your market responds, then you’ll have data that you can use to fine-tune your gigs and make the better and even more attractive.

Don’t be afraid to market and promote your gigs elsewhere as well. Every business has to pursue marketing if they want to build a customer base. 😉

To be honest, to start here on Fiverr, just create one or more gigs for services that you can do well, and see how the market reacts. It’s usually as simple as that.

Once you have some input on how your market responds, then you’ll have data that you can use to fine-tune your gigs and make the better and even more attractive.

Don’t be afraid to market and promote your gigs elsewhere as well. Every business has to pursue marketing if they want to build a customer base. 😉

Thank you sir, I did create two gigs. But only views poppin’ up. I just got my first client through Buyer request. 😃

Thank you sir, I did create two gigs. But only views poppin’ up. I just got my first client through Buyer request. 😃

Here’s some success stories of other sellers your age:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Got Level 2, Now To Keep Pushing

Here's a little bit of an update for you guys. The other day I got Level 2 Seller!? It was a huge surprise to me. All I could think of when I got the notification on my laptop was, "Wow, I've already sold 50 orders? It seems like just yesterday I...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 113 ❤

Fiverr Story: 15 years old and traveling Europe

Hello everyone! I’m Jonathan Maes, 15 years old and I love traveling! - I wanted to share my Fiverr story. I’ve been active on Fiverr for 1 year now and I have earned $3000. It’s awesome! It allowed me to travel all over Europe with my...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 4 ❤

I hope you find these inspring and find the same level of success! 😄

Congrats on your first client, man! And so young, too! (like me lol) 🎉

Here’s some success stories of other sellers your age:

Got Level 2, Now To Keep Pushing

Here's a little bit of an update for you guys. The other day I got Level 2 Seller!? It was a huge surprise to me. All I could think of when I got the notification on my laptop was, "Wow, I've already sold 50 orders? It seems like just yesterday I...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 113 ❤

Fiverr Story: 15 years old and traveling Europe

Hello everyone! I’m Jonathan Maes, 15 years old and I love traveling! - I wanted to share my Fiverr story. I’ve been active on Fiverr for 1 year now and I have earned $3000. It’s awesome! It allowed me to travel all over Europe with my...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 4 ❤

I hope you find these inspring and find the same level of success! 😄 Thank you for sharing with me those threads. I will check them out.

Archived