New in Voice Over (Male)

widi_n_94

Hey everybody,

My name is Widi Nugroho, and I’m 25-something bachelor from Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia. I got onto Fiverr because I’m desperate to earn some food for living and I decided to jump on this site for Voice Over.

Started from my love to read, want to share the joy of story with many people, and decide to sell my voice, I think I can offer some good-quality service to people who need some humbly-priced talent. I do not have a home studio at the moment, wish me luck.

Thanks guys!

Welcome Widi! Also in the voice over category here, orders may be slow at the beginning but keep at it and you will get there. I joined in October and didn’t get a sale until November, now I am halfway to level one seller~ You can do it!

Small, but truly an encouraging message.

Keep up the positive impression, you have a long way ahead! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Welcome Widi! Also in the voice over category here, orders may be slow at the beginning but keep at it and you will get there. I joined in October and didn’t get a sale until November, now I am halfway to level one seller~ You can do it!

thanks for the support and advise. i will be patient until get my first order

Welcome Widi. Am also new on the platform and am hoping to have a successful journey on fiverr just as you are. Let’s keep being persistent and optimistic. Good luck to every one.

Oh hi! Thanks for the support! If you also need some help you can ask me! Maybe i can help, who knows. 😀

Pada tanggal Sen, 6 Jan 2020 10.17, tcode70 via Fiverr Forum fiverr_forum@discoursemail.com menulis:

Archived