New Inbox UI is great!

Hello,

Today I saw new Chat like User Interface in Inbox section. First of all, I really like this interface. It’s awesome.
The old Inbox was a little buggy for me. Some messages from my clients were not loading properly. Anyways, New Inbox is really good.

What I like:

• Chat like interface
  • Easy to change user conversation thread.
  • Easy to mark a conversation as Unread
  • No need to click “Load older messages” link again and again.

What I suggest:

• Add ability to mark single or multiple messages as important (Like star feature in Gmail)
  • Two color chat theme. Messages from me should be in different color and probably on the right side of the chat window.
  • Ability to hide short, non-important messages like, “Thanks”, “Great!” “OK”

What do you think guys?

There is a star feature - click the 3 dots (…) in the top right for the options.

Unless you mean individual messages within a conversation? Not sure that would be do-able, I think it would be a trade-off between having a “live chat look” and an “email chain look”.

Yes. I mean individual messages within a conversation.

Sometime client provide important information so marking it as important by adding star will be beneficial.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New inbox UI is great.!

but there are some problem, I had received few old client message recently and they weren’t showing in unread messages. thanks to fiverr mail notifications. I found their usernames and contacted.

One more thing is, when we archive any user chat, that user chat should be disappeared from inbox as it was working in old inbox. That was good, bcoz we were able to remove completed conversation from main inbox and focus on ongoing inbox.

I hope fiverr will release one more update on inbox.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest offlinehelpers

You may be in the minority. 😉

Clear communication is the key to doing frictionless business on Fiverr. That’s why we’re replacing our current email-like messaging with a fresh new live-chat-style inbox experience. Your inbox has been completely overhauled and redesigned for faster and easier messaging, including real-time updates as well as improved multitasking and productivity. These exciting changes will gradually roll out to users over the next few weeks in order to make the transition to the new inbox as smooth as possi…

You may be in the minority. 😉

Clear communication is the key to doing frictionless business on Fiverr. That’s why we’re replacing our current email-like messaging with a fresh new live-chat-style inbox experience. Your inbox has been completely overhauled and redesigned for faster and easier messaging, including real-time updates as well as improved multitasking and productivity. These exciting changes will gradually roll out to users over the next few weeks in order to make the transition to the new inbox as smooth as possi…

yeah in previous inbox I was also facing many errors, I hope fiverr will make his website more better in future, Thank you

Sadly, my inbox is far too buggy for me. Sometimes there is no option to type a reply. Occasionally, pressing enter reverts to sending messages rather than starting a new line. Worst of all, I like to see what I write. 7 millimeters of screen space is just not enough.

I don’t think I fancy it though, it’s too tight, with everything jam-packed. 😔

Incoming and outgoing messages are real-time and you get to easily switch conversation screens between the people you are chatting with.

I would personally say this is better than the previous inbox user interface, it has the whole IM feel to it. 🙂

No comments, because I’m still awaiting my turn for the new rollout. 🍍

Are there any shortcodes to navigate? or assigning color-coded labels?

Do you mean you are yet to get the new inbox look?

It took me months to get it too(not until last month), but when I finally got it, I had thought it was time for everyone else… lol

Archived