Fiverr Community Forum

New (ish) artist here!

Heya my name is afsara and I mean I’ve been on here for around a month but figured that it’d be nice to interact with people! I’ve been doing art and a few commissions since the past couple of months and honestly it’s amazing! I’m a self-taught artist (got serious about it just a year ago and worked on improving ever since) and I hope that maybe I could talk to more people and stay here as much as I can ;w;

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

You need to remove your off Fiverr (deviantart ) contact details from the above as that is not allowed on Fiverr.

Make sure to read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

ahh,how do I do that? I just looked at my profile and can’t seem to find anything? Your help would be appreciated!

welcome to the fiverr

1 Like

Glad to see you, Welcome to forum

1 Like

Use the little edit pen to remove it from your forum post above.

Thankfully you have not put it on your profile or gigs!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! always nice to see a new face! :blush:

1 Like

Congrats for joining us! I self-taught myself when I started too. Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. :wink:

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr Forum!
I wish you the best of experience :slight_smile:

1 Like